[TriLUG] More hardware woes

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Thu Aug 14 15:54:00 EDT 2003

Oh don't worry! I certainly plan to replace the MB, since it's under
warranty anyway. The question is whether the power supply could be the
culprit, given the timing of the failure. I've asked intrex, and they're
happy to test out the PS for me before I set it loose on the new MB.

ap

clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu