[TriLUG] RH9 Dual Boot with Win98

Steven Blanchard sgblanch at email.unc.edu
Thu Aug 14 18:21:42 EDT 2003

I usually remove the windows disk as a just in case. Also, I generally
put the linux disk first and the windows disk second. You have to map
the drives in the bootloader so windows will actually boot. Both LILO
and GRUB can handle it. That way the linux and windows drives are
completely independent of each other.

the lilo way:
other = /dev/hdb1
   label = dos