[TriLUG] problem syncing palm zire 71 - no help from jpilot list, looking else where

Joshua Bedick jbedick at gratedtech.com
Thu Aug 14 23:35:56 EDT 2003

Try pushing the 71 down in the cradle.  I know it sounds silly but I had
a hell of a time getting mine to work regularly.  Once I bent the
catches on the cradle forward (away from the cradle) things started
working more reliably.  Before then I had to push the Zire down every
time I synched.  I noticed when I went over the directions (last resort)
that the correct way to place the Zire in the cradle is to tilt the top
away from the cradle, insert it and then push it back.  I hope this
helps.

Joshua