[TriLUG] RHCE study group mailing list

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Aug 18 01:19:49 EDT 2003

Hey folks,
If you're interested in organizing another round of RHCE meetings, or
simply want to discuss the RHCE and RHCT tests, please join the
rhce at trilug.org mailing list.

Information on subscribing, as well as the archives from the last two
years of the RHCE study group, is here:

Looking forward to seeing you on that list!  :-)

--Jeremy