[TriLUG] RHL9 WindozeXpPro->Samba setup

Tomm Lorenzin skytomm at 1000plus.com
Wed Aug 20 19:17:38 EDT 2003

Thanx for the suggestion, Joseph.  But, simple file-sharing is already
enabled. My daughter has this working on a Win2k box.  She, too, suggested
that it may be a foible of WinXpPro that's at the root of the problem.

Cheers!
Tomm "the artist formerly known as Princox" Lorenzin
Mooresville (Lake Norman), NC
skytomm(at)1000plus.com

"Though I look old, yet I am strong and lusty."
      ~ Adam in
        Shakespeare's "As You Like It"
        Act II, Sc. III

visit me @ http://www.1000plus.com/Cataract/