[TriLUG] sendmail, mailman, and mm-handler

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 21 21:22:46 EDT 2003

My guess is that you don't have the DNS entries setup right for the
domain.  You need to set the MX record in the DNS for the mail to be
delivered properly.

If that isn't it then look in the FAQ for Mailman and read 3.14, it has
a lot of information and checks for helping you get Mailman working with
Sendmail (and checking on the sendmail install).

Really though you must get the MTA working properly before trying to
play with Mailman.

Good Luck,
Jon