[TriLUG] sendmail, mailman, and mm-handler

Ryan Wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 13:44:49 EDT 2003

Guys,  thanks again for all the help (and i didn't mean to start a
arguement), but I think Jon might be on to something...  I completely
overlooked named, and it's not even running on the box right now.  I'm
gonna work on that today (if no more small fires pop up) and I'll let y'all
know.  Happy friday everyone.

-r