[TriLUG] OT: NC's First Flash Mob Saturday 3PM

Thomas C. Meggs tom at plik.net
Sat Aug 23 12:23:25 EDT 2003

#1 If it was really a concern, no one on the list has messaged me
privately. Just with a demeaning tone publically. The appropriate thing
would have been to simply send me a message privately instead of giving
the thread more attention.

#2 This was posted after 5p on a Friday. I'm in doubt the press is
monitoring TriLUG for "late breaking news", especially with the post
frequency this list has.

At any rate.. I'm not particularly concerned. This isn't an illegal
activity. I hope anyone who is free this afternoon can make it out.

/tom