[TriLUG] broadband in the Triangle area

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Aug 23 23:19:39 EDT 2003

UncleBen is speaking the gospel truth - even though he *does* have a
vested interest in seeing RoadRunner succeed.

I've been on RR for many years now, and the speed and up-times are
fantastic.  I also love the new email servers!  The mail is fast now.
Plus they automagically scan for viruses - and whoever is in charge of
keeping the viral signatures up-to-date seems to be on the ball.

To UncleBen: I would love to hear a talk on DOCSIS.

Good Luck and welcome to the area!

Jon Carnes