[TriLUG] Big Thanks

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sun Aug 24 22:56:15 EDT 2003

Over the past couple of weeks I've been working on a fairly complicated
project for a client, and as with all projects I've run into a few
problems and had a few questions along the way.  Fortunately, I've
received help and advice from a number of trilug folks, and I'd like to
take a moment to thank at least a few of them, particularly Jeremy
Portzer, Jim Thompson, and Tanner Lovelace, along with the rest of the
#trilug gang on IRC.  As I mentioned in my steering committee election
speech a few months ago, it is the people that make up the open source
community that makes linux what it is today, and nowhere has that
spirit shined through more clearly than in trilug.  My (red) hat's off
to you all!

Jason