[TriLUG] remote desktop connection in red hat

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Sun Aug 24 23:49:58 EDT 2003

Yeah, it works pretty well, I don't know how to switch out of it yet,
except to drop to one of the 6 terminals on my RH 9 box.  I always use
the -g for the geometry 1280x768 or -f for full screen mode and then
just put the ip or hostname.  I don't bother with the port since I'm
always connecting to the default.  Make sure your remote box isn't
behind some kind of firewall and that it does have the terminal server
service running.