[TriLUG] RE: broadband in the Triangle area

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Mon Aug 25 09:01:38 EDT 2003

Interesting.  I'm on the phone with RR customer support right now.  The
CSR told me that there WASN'T a difference in price at first.  Then
offered to switch me to a manager to confirm that, and I said, "please
do".  He put me on hold than came back and told me it was a $3.00
decrease, not $5.00.  My cablemodem is being provisioned as I type this.

--[Lance]

--
  Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/
  Celebrate The Circle: http://www.angelfire.com/nc/celebratethecircle/