[TriLUG] Assistance with Partition Sizes on New RH 9 Installation

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Aug 26 07:22:02 EDT 2003

i like that automatic partition thingie better than the following old disk
druid stuff from years gone by to maximize efficiency...

7.2.	40 MB Linux swap hda9
7.3.	100 MB / (root) hda5
7.4.	230 MB /usr hda11 (800 MB desired)
7.5.	growable /home hda12
7.6.	100 MB /usr/local hda6
7.7.	100 MB /usr/src hda7 (800 MB desired)
7.8.	100 MB /tmp hda8
7.9.	100 MB /var hda10
7.10.	10 MB /boot hda1