[TriLUG] latex & thesis prep - what am i getting into?

Bill Gooding bgood at trilug.org
Tue Aug 26 23:12:26 EDT 2003

Hi Doug,

I'd recommend asking around at your school to see if anyone else used
Latex on their thesis.  I did my thesis in Latex and it was a big time
saver.  Someone else already had written their thesis in Latex and let
me use their macros (and their thesis as an example), it made the job
very easy.

Good Luck,

Bill Gooding