[TriLUG] slightly OT: small "network" appliances

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Aug 27 08:20:58 EDT 2003

the 0.6 GHz flavor mini itx boxes i built are fanless and employ dc-dc
converters instead of conventional switching power supplies.  they've
successfully ran windows 2000 server, exchange 2000 server, isa <slap> woops
</slap> i mean rh-9...

semiconductors stay in safe operating range.  highly recommended.

don't try playing bzflag with all those 3D settings maxed out, though.  for
servers, they work for me.