[TriLUG] slightly OT: small "network" appliances

ryan wheaton ryan.wheaton at comcast.net
Wed Aug 27 11:27:28 EDT 2003

These Mini-ITX boxes seem to be exactly what I'm looking for...(with
more handywork involved, but i like that).  My only real concern is
getting RH 7.3 or 9 to run on it.  From what I've seen so far the VIA
EPIA 5000 seems to run RH just fine.  But I just wanted to ping y'all to
see if you had any problems / successes with this motherboard?

-r