[TriLUG] Server DEAD!

auto668 at hush.com auto668 at hush.com
Fri Aug 29 09:57:57 EDT 2003

2 Glibc's is definitly not something I did.. either up2date or the 'hackers'
did that :)

Ok.. now I'm faced with yet another (and what I hope to be small problem).
 That data on the /www partition hasn't been backed up in a week+.. so..
during installation.. can't I delete the other partitions (saving /www)..
do a clean install on the remaining free space and be able to access
the /www after installation?  Will I need to make any changes to /etc/fstab
to be able to see it or will it be automatically detected?

Laura