[TriLUG] OT: memory, etc. for sale

Douglas Kojetin djkojeti at unity.ncsu.edu
Sat Aug 30 13:10:52 EDT 2003

Hi All-

I donated my desktop system to my sister who just started college, and
I figured she did not need 1GB of RAM for word processing :)  So,
before I put it up on ebay (or decide what to do with it), I figured
I'd ask if anyone on the list is in need of any memory.

Here are the specs:
Crucial PN#: CT6464Z335
512MB
DDR PC2700 • CL=2.5 • Unbuffered • Non-parity • 6ns • 2.5V • 64Meg x 64
link to the part number on crucial.com:
http://www.crucial.com/store/
partspecs.asp?imodule=CT6464Z335&WSMD=CT6464Z335&WSPN=CT6464Z335

I've had it for 2 months and barely used it (I actually hardly used the
computer in the two months I bought it ... I purchased it to speed up
POV-RAY rendering, but never got around to actually doing it before
giving the machine up).

Anywho, send me an email if you are interested ... and sorry for
polluting the list.  The current list price is higher than what I paid
for it, so it might be worth your while if you are in the market ...

I've got the following I will try to get rid of as well if anyone wants
them:
- Hauppauge WinTV-radio Model #401
- Soundblaster Live 5.1 Model #SB0060
- Vantec EZ-SWAP removable hard drive rack Model # MRK-103F

Thanks,
Doug