[TriLUG] mozilla DNS caching

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Sun Aug 31 23:03:21 EDT 2003

I've been having a lot of problems with Mozilla's DNS caching behavior.
I seem to have lots of times when Mozilla's DNS will crash, no longer
doing any lookups, even though the system resolver is working fine.

Is there any way to force Mozilla to NOT do this obviously error prone
caching, and just use the system resolver like any other application?

This seems to be affecting me in both Moz 1.2.1 and 1.4.

--Jeremy
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |