[TriLUG] sendmail 8.12 w/milter support for rh 7.2

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Tue Sep 2 07:42:31 EDT 2003

yes, i'm still running rh 7.2, nd i'm probably going to continue
to do so until i figure out how to upgrade to 9.0 without
having my desktop look&feel totally screwed AGAIN by the
rh upgrade..  (/me is seriously torqued that rh not only
won't stick with a particular default between releases, but
doesn't even support the earlier ones..)

anyway.  it looks as though milter support in sendmail isn't
formal until 8.12, and rh has no 8.12 rpms for 7.2.  does the
8.12 rpm for 9.0 include milter support?

has anyone taken the 8.12 src rpm from 9.0 and rebuilt it,
with or without milter support, for any earlier versions?
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"