[TriLUG] LCD monitor for sale

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue Sep 2 18:04:14 EDT 2003

i recently ordered a dell system for a client which included a black
E171FPb 17" LCD monitor (1280x1024).  but they changed their mind at
the last minute and decided they wanted a regular CRT instead, so if
anyone is interested in buying it please let me know.  i have it up and
running on a test system and it looks perfect, not a single bad pixel
that i can see.  $350, tax and delivery is already paid, i'll bring to
the trilug meeting next thu or you can pick it up at my place anytime.

jason