[TriLUG] PHP for Mandrake 9.1

jsevans at nc.rr.com jsevans at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 11:34:20 EDT 2003

Does anyone know where I can find a walkthough specifically detailing how to set up PHP on a Mandrake 9.1 box?  I have fought with this for a couple of weeks, and I am just about ready to just go back to standard html.

Everytime I have tried to set up PHP using the directions that are given, I either end up with a page that is full of code, or a prompt to download the page because Mozilla does not recognize the format.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I don't have any money for professional assistance, because this is just my personal homepage, and I am trying to learn just for my own information.  Thanks.

Jason