[TriLUG] BETA-testing TriLUG's new GForge site

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Thu Sep 4 20:39:21 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 19:20, Jon Carnes wrote:
> Cool beans!  I've registered a project that I've been wanting to do for
> awhile now.
>
> Minor request: can we add America/Raleigh
>  (or America/Research Triangle,NC)
> to the time zone for Registration?
>
> You could just zap the NewYork one and change it to Raleigh...:-)

OK, your project has been added.  And its probably not a big deal to
change the timezone name, I just need to find the place in the DB where
its set...

...and change it to "America/Boston" or maybe "America/Bahstun".

;-)

Ed (whos still *very* amused by the local accent up here)

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
office:  MIT Dept. of EAPS;  Room 54-1424;  77 Massachusetts Ave.
email:   eh3 at mit.edu,  ed at eh3.com