[TriLUG] up2date

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Sep 6 09:25:02 EDT 2003

anyone else besides me noticing problems with rh up2date?  i'm trying to
prepare machine for rhce class.  i did the rh gpg and up2date rpm, rebooted
and get hung on the up2date stuff every time (something about a kernel32.dll
error...not).

i went to rhn, did the survey to keep my demo account and cleared
entitlements.  i *should* be able to go right on ahead with the update
process but noooooooo.  it just won't go.

i'll try again later yet would appreciate any suggestions so i can get this
box updated before our next meeting on rhce prerequisites on wednesday.

/jim