[TriLUG] Bootloader woes

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 8 13:56:46 EDT 2003

If "LILO shows on the screen then it's working fine. If the kernel boots
after a time, then my guess would be that the screen or video can't
handle the level of resolution you are attempting to show.

As I recall, you should be able to tweak LILO so that it uses different
video output for the menuing.

Good Luck

BTW: what distribution are you using?