[TriLUG] FBI - Computer Crime, Network Security and InfrastructureProtection @ tntug.org meeting Tues 6 PM

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Sep 9 08:46:40 EDT 2003

The URL was listed in the subject (http://www.tntug.org).  Location is
Dreyfus Auditorium RTI.  You have to sign up for the announce list or to
check the web site to get advanced notice.  Otherwise, you are subject to my
afterthoughts and forgetfulness.

BTW, we do have some other non denominational meetings on the roadmap.