[TriLUG] configuring Linux with my new router

Richard O. Hammer ROHammer at EarthLink.net
Wed Sep 10 15:24:36 EDT 2003

Jim Ray wrote:
> looks like dns issue.

I thought that at first, but doesn't the following exchange show that
I am not reaching the Internet at all?

[root at r network-scripts]# ping trilug.org
ping: unknown host trilug.org
[root at r network-scripts]# ping 64.244.27.141
connect: Network is unreachable

Rich Hammer