[TriLUG] Re: Accountability and possible solutions

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Fri Sep 12 12:50:18 EDT 2003

I think I'm missing something?

So, Ed's forward of Jim's email - Jim's content seemed very much:

1) apologetic to non-Windows people for bothering them with this email
2) focused on basically how annoying it is to have to keep updating
   Windows but that it was critical to keeping the network up.

Really, it was about as well phrased as I could expect - it was very
realistic of the situation, obviously (but not overbearingly so)
critical of Windows as a platform, but supportive of the people of the
univ. keeping themselves up to date, secure, and helping the community
and their use of the network as a whole.

Course, it's a Friday, so my mind has checked out already.

Where's the FUD?
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4