[TriLUG] OT: IP security cameras

P. L. Charles Fischer fischer at zedec.com
Sun Sep 14 21:17:38 EDT 2003

I have a few questions about what you want to do with the camera.
    * Color or gray scale images?
    * Do you want motion detection?
    * If you want motion detection, do you want the camera to do it, or a
sensor connected to the camera?
    * How many frames/second?
    * Type of image format (JPEG or PNG or other)?
    * How much will the light level vary?
    * How fast will objects be moving in the field of view?
-Charles Fischer