[TriLUG] large-scale patch rollouts?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 14:33:19 EDT 2003

RHN: http://rhn.redhat.com

You can set it all to happen automagically, or you can pop onto the web
and look at groups of machines and apply the patches to them with a
click. Nice stuff.

I used it for managing remote servers all over the world, and for
keeping them secure.

The only thing that RHN is missing is an email notification of new
vulnerabilities - it might have that now.

Jon Carnes