[TriLUG] Re: large-scale patch rollouts?

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Tue Sep 16 18:52:38 EDT 2003

> Just subscribe to redhat-watch-list at redhat.com.  Also available via
> gmane.org.

I liked the RHN emails better since they would:

1) only notify if you had machines that were vulnerable
2) would list the machines that were vulnerable
3) included convenient links to for quickly scheduling the patches

Course, I'm always aware that it didn't work 100% of the time for
everyone, so YMMV :)  redhat-watch-list is certainly a good safety net
to include on the radar for good admins :)

James
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4