[TriLUG] a webmastering question

David R.Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Tue Sep 16 19:26:48 EDT 2003

may be too simplistic for your needs, but what about putting the .doc
files in a separate directory and then protecting that directory with a
.htaccess file (simple authentication means built into apache)?  anyone
surfing to that directory would have to provide a username/password
combo to get to the docs.