[TriLUG] Delegation Only patch for Bind

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 20:34:00 EDT 2003

Kudos Tanner (and all the good folks at ISC).

Now, what is there to stop Verisign from further modifying the root
servers so that they return a delgate that simply points to one of their
Name servers?

I guess nothing.  I wonder if Verisign will bother though, after the
fury this last move engendered.  Still, their track record for saying
"screw you" to rest of the world is fairly high:

http://www.aetherlumina.com/verisignsucks.html