[TriLUG] I'm getting lots of Weird Bounces... any thoughts

Joshua Gitlin josh at glowfilms.com
Fri Sep 19 09:35:09 EDT 2003

Yeah, That's what I suspected. I hate the thought that people could
think that they're getting spam from my domain! I wish there was
something I could do... We all have to band together and do something
about the spam situation... because it's becoming absurd.

Thanks for your help, guys!

Joshua Gitlin
Webmaster/Network Admin
Tumaz.com