[TriLUG] Viewing quarantine items by spamassassin

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 12:49:28 EDT 2003

I have similar setup, postfix, SA, but I use .procmailrc for filtering prior to
message delivery, so it doesn't matter where or what imap client I check my
email with, the messages will always already be filtered.  If a message is
labled spam with greater than 5 hits (SA default), it just gets labeled spam
and hits my inbox... if it has greater than 7 hits, it is spam folder bound,
and if it has greater than 10 hits, it's /dev/null bound.  I have considered
making this 4, 6 and 9, but I think I should upgrade SA from 2.44 first! ;)
Yup, I'm lazy.  Running on RedHat 9.

laters,
David M.