[TriLUG] Smoothwall

Andrew Phillips andrew at aphillips.org
Fri Sep 19 20:55:16 EDT 2003

I've actually been using this product for a few months now and I've been
very happy with it. Its really easy to configure but really powerful as
well. Easy web interface to configure, but also a really sound project,
hopefully they get through the politicing thats happening there right
now.

If you're looking for a good firewall, and you don't have the time to
waste configuring one from scratch I'd really suggest it, its been
really good to me.

-Andrew