[TriLUG] Screen for X?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 22:06:55 EDT 2003

As a further exploration... I thought there was a setting in Xserver
config that defaults to not allowing another session to access an
already running window, *but* you could unset that and then attach
specifying an already running session.

If you can do that, then you should be able to access a running session
from anywhere, as long as you can get an x-connection.

So am I simply deluded, or is this possible?

Jon