[TriLUG] Time To Ditch RoadRunner?

Mark Turner markt at siteseers.net
Sun Sep 21 11:27:53 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 11:14, burnett at pobox.com wrote:

> I'm reading this article as iNYC Wireless pirated the connection, then
> resold the stolen connectivity in direct competition with Time Warner's
> own wireless service.

D'oh. Nevermind. I confused iNYC Wireless (apparently a commercial
provider) with NYC Wireless (free wireless). Two separate animals. I was
under the impression TWC was going after the free one. Mea culpa.

If the iNYC group was reselling TWC service ourside of their terms of
service, then more power to Time Warner in suing them.

Y'all can all go back to your regularly-scheduled programs. :-)

Mark