[TriLUG] Wireless access

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Sep 22 12:14:43 EDT 2003

Hi Ron,

You may also wish to join the Triangle Wireless Users Group list at
http://www.triwug.org/listinfo/triwug/

See the web site at http://www.triwug.org/ and IRC channel at #triwug, on
irc.freenode.net.

So far TriWUG has been operating as a special interest group of TriLUG
members, but we'd like to see folks from all operating system and
backgrounds get involved.

To answer your question directly, there are various "wireless ISPs"
cropping up in certain parts of the country.  I did some searching and
didn't see any that cover Durham County.  But it's worth keeping an eye
on.  Maybe with that high location, you could become an access point for

--Jeremy