[TriLUG] Wireless access

Ralph Blach rcblach at blach.dnsalias.org
Tue Sep 23 10:43:27 EDT 2003

Ron,

I am not an expert about FCC rules, but these radios are qualifed with kind of antenna
that is going to used and I really suspect they would violate fcc rules.  This is because
the power output in the direction of transmission would be very high.  ( This is the purpose
of a yaggi)

Here is my suggestion.
1 go to http://www.arrl.org
2)call them and describe you problem.  They should be able to direct you to the
   people who can explain the FCC rules and to people who can assist you in the solutions.
3)Join the ARRL. QST is worth the money.

73's de Chip
kf4wbk