[TriLUG] Re: Customers are idiots

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Sep 27 23:20:21 EDT 2003

i'm still partial to the 930 even though i sold it and got married.  never
had to reboot it.  the only blue screen i ever saw was in my rear view
mirror when i watched those flashing blue lights disappear.

someone parked a corvair in front of my house in the last few weeks.  blast
from the past.

> -Chip-
> My other car is a Cessna.

v tail bonanzas are cool, too.