[TriLUG] Mail Question

Dean Price dprice153 at charter.net
Sun Sep 28 22:13:14 EDT 2003

just did a tail -f on my /var/log/maillog
put one of my external email addresss (@ctg.com) on  the black list and
send  emails from that address to each handler (postfix, fetchmail,
gotmail and fetchyahoo. Spamassassin running in Debug.  the postfix and
fetchmail handlers processed through procmail and spamassassin and were
marked as spam. the gotmail and fetchyahoo handlers process through
procmail and ended up in the folders that they were supposed to, but did
not go through spamassassin. The log file running tail show me the
definitive results.

Dean Price
deano at price4.org
dprice at charter.net