[TriLUG] IRC k-line; use dargo instead of moya

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Sep 29 10:38:55 EDT 2003

Well, the k-line has been removed.  Apparently the network admins were
concerned because there were so many people connected from moya.
(Sometimes malicious users use multiple connections for denial of service
bots.)  Too bad they didn't try to contact us first...grr...

At any rate, everyone should be able to reconnect now.

--Jeremy