[TriLUG] Sound Blaster on Mandrake 9

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Tue Sep 30 08:39:04 EDT 2003

On Monday 29 September 2003 09:52 pm, Raymond McGill wrote:
> Ok, here is the story. WhiteBox generic computer with fresh install of
> Mandrake 9. All works except sound card. Did find and there is no
> sndconfig anywhere to be found.

Then, install it. With the Mandrake Package Manager or, from the command line
(as root)

[root at yourhost ]# urpmi sndconfig

Mandrake comes with thousands of packages. I guess you didn't install them
all.

Also, some nice place for Mandrake users to visit are:

http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon/
http://pclinuxonline.com
http://campus.mandrakeclub.com

Salut,
Sinner
--
Visit my website! http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/
Running on Mandrake Linux 9.0 - Kernel  2.4.19smp  Linux User # 89976