[TriLUG] looking at IT again

stan briggs stan at stanbriggs.com
Wed Oct 1 16:14:04 EDT 2003

greetings all,

i've spoken up at most of the user groups in the area to see what jobs
are available. i am finding, as many of you have found, that jobs are
scarce in IT around here (RTP) right now. being the eternal optimist
(and believing that the job market has bottomed out and can go nowhere
but up from here) i wanted to send out a single announcement both to the
groups that i've spoken up at and to the ones that i've simply had
involvement with in the past.

after spending 16 months out of IT (well not completely out. my jobs
seem to always involve some IT) i want to see if there are opportunities
out there.

! for those of you that already know me then visit www.StanBriggs.com
and click on the 'Hiring Stan' link.
! for those of you that do not know anything about me then visit
www.StanBriggs.com and see if this techno-freak that enjoys IT and
finance is of interest to you.
! for those of you that don't care about me or my job search you may
feel free to reply to this email and tell me so.

i hope that everyone has had more success staying in IT than i did a
year and a half ago when i left it. there is a lot of really cool stuff
happening around RTP.

my apologies for the intrusion,
stan

Stan B. Briggs
www.StanBriggs.com

p.s. in the cases where i did not know for sure that it was okay to post
to this list i believe that i asked each of the groups for specific
permission to post to this list. my sincerest apologies if i missed one.
<stan>