[TriLUG] General question on Apache file listings

Daniel Monjar daniel.monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Fri Oct 3 14:54:00 EDT 2003

I have a Apache 2 server setup to transfer files to my R&D group.  Nothing
realy fancy, I just point them to a directory, they see in a list of files
in the browser and when they click on one it downloads.

They want me to make the filename display wider.  I'm not sure if I have
any control of that sort of thing from the server.  Does anyone on the list
know?

It is probably a browser thing but I thought I'd ask.

--
Dan