[TriLUG] Re: DSL or RoadRunner...PART 2

Lance A. Brown lance at bearcircle.net
Tue Oct 7 09:28:19 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 09:22, Jason Browne wrote:
> In addition to my previous questions... Those people that have Timewarner
> providing their service...did you choose their "RoadRunner" option or
> "Earthlink" option?  What's the difference...to me it looks like a
> rebranding.

I've had RR for so long there wasn't an Earthlink option when I got it.
:-)  It *is* more than just rebranding.  If you go with Earthlink you
will be using Earthlink's servers and TWC's cable network to access them
and the internet.  You won't be using any TWC servers/services except
their network.

--[Lance]

--
  Carolina Spirit Quest:  http://www.carolinaspiritquest.org/