[TriLUG] Broadband Speeds

jsevans at nc.rr.com jsevans at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 7 10:59:08 EDT 2003

Steve,

This is actually something that I have been keeping an eye on.  I use RR.  If I am connected to a good server, the fastest download connection that I have seen is around 350kps.  This has actually went up in the last couple of months, because previously it was around 250 kps.  This isn't horrible, but it certainly is not 1.5Mps.  As for upload speed, it is around 60 to 70kps.

Jason