[TriLUG] Python/ACS pair programming partner wanted

Christopher Rasch crasch at openknowledge.org
Wed Oct 8 14:36:29 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm planning to use the OpenACS (tcl-based) toolkit to build a database
backed website.  I figure I will be more productive if I had a
programming partner with whom I could share ideas, share expertise,
problem-solve, and whose presence would keep me focussed on the task at
hand.

So if possible, I'd like to find someone who has a similar goal, with
relatively equal skill, who would like to do pair programing with me
between 8-10 hours week.  I live near the intersection of Leadmine and
Glenwood avenue in Raleigh.  Note that I'm a fairly novice programmer.
Also, although I plan on using the OpenACS, I would also be happy to
learn Python, Lisp, or other languages.  If any of you would be
interested, send me an e-mail.

Thanks!

Chris