[TriLUG] Hotkey for switching between Mozilla browser tabs

Chris MacLeod stick at miscellaneous.net
Thu Oct 9 13:58:57 EDT 2003

Control+ PGUP/PGDN is the correct keystroke for vanilla mozilla.

but as a side note take a look at Multizilla (http://multizilla.mozdev.org)
It's an add on that extends the tab interface and does a bunch of neat stuff.

Including let  you specify what gets opened in additional tabs by default (everywhere not just on webpages)
different hotkeys to switch tabs
etc.

Enjoy...

--